Magnanni Shoes Review in 2018
Finding the right pair of men's shoes with a winning combination of quality, style and price can be a daunting task. Various things need to be taken into consideration when looking at the right shoe for your needs. The best shoes will look impressive and unique, be comfortable to wear all day, and durable enough for you to get the most out of your investment. Some brands do this more efficiently than others. The following Magnanni shoe review will hopefully give you some insight into what is available on the market and how it fits your lifestyle.
Magnanni is a brand that has become known for designing old style shoes with a modern twist. These shoes are crafted to be beautiful and elegant but also comfortable and versatile. Magnanni shoes range from the casual slip-on loafer which can be worn for any casual occasion to the beautifully designed sharp looking lace-ups for more formal events.
These artisans of footwear have been honing their craft since 1954, so they have seen different fashion trends come and go. They remain true to their vision of traditional sophistication, but they have successfully married that with a more modern edge for today's stylish gentlemen. The result is a line of impeccably crafted shoes that will turn heads regardless of where they are worn while providing you with a comfortable place to put your feet.
The following reviews the highest recommended Magnanni shoes available for the fashionable modern gentleman.
Magnanni Men's Federico Oxford
The Federico Oxford is a beautiful shoe that can be worn to a casual business lunch or a high-powered partner's meeting. These shoes are made with the understanding that to look good; you don't need to be uncomfortable.
The cushioned sole cradles your foot when you walk on any surface so you can wear these all day without feeling any pain. The soft Napa leather will bend naturally without pushing into your feet, and it also won't cause unattractive wrinkling across the top of the shoe.
The simple elegance of the lace-up design gives these shoes a classic look that is timeless and never goes out of style.
- Rubber sole is extra comfortable for all floor surfaces and all-day wear
- Shoe keeps its shape regardless of how much you wear it
- Design is versatile enough to be worn as business casual or formal
- Leather feels very soft but doesn't wrinkle when worn
- The hand stitching and elegant shape make this shoe look more expensive then it is
- Front of the show looks and feels narrow so can be uncomfortable for wide feet
- The rubber soles can make a squeaking sound on certain floor types
Magnanni Men's Miro Monk Strap
Magnanni's Miro Monk Straps are easily one of the sharpest and most stylish looking shoes on the market today. The shiny metal buckles are offset by the premium quality leather and can be adjusted to make the fit more comfortable for larger feet.
The leather is burnished and creates a sleek looking piece of footwear that will turn heads at any function. You won't just look nice, but you will also feel good because the quality leather sole will cradle your feet as you walk, so you will feel no pain wearing these shoes all day.
- This shoe is incredibly stylish looking and the design works for every occasion
- Buckles have holes in them so you can adjust the fit to suit your foot
- Leather has a beautiful aged look that enhances the overall elegant look of the shoe
- Comfortable sole so it can be worn all day without putting stress on feet
- Comes in black and tobacco which go with any clothing
- Top part of shoe where it meets the buckle can hurt your foot if you have wide feet
- The leather is stiff and takes a long time to break in
Mezlan Men's Senator Slip-On Loafer
These slip-ons feature two different textures of leather across the top which is sharp and unique, so you will be sure to get compliments wearing them to any formal occasion.
These are very elegant looking for a slip-on and give the appearance of a much more expensive shoe. The slip-on feature is nice to save time taking them on and off without worrying about bending over or breaking the shoe.
These are a great price for the quality you are getting and cost significantly less than some of the other shoes in this category.
- Beautifully crafted design will turn heads when worn for formal occasions
- Leather is soft and comfortable to wear all day
- The double textured design make this shoe look unique
- High-quality buckle comes with holes for adjusting to your foot
- These shoes fit true to size when ordering online
- The shoe is made very narrow so if you have wide feet you will need to get a bigger size or stretch them
- The buckle needs to be undone every time you take them off or you risk breaking the shoe
Mezlan Men's Tyson II Oxford
These Oxfords will give you the ultimate in traditional style with a capped toe and beautiful detail trimming without breaking the bank. The deerskin upper is soft and pliable to walk in and creates a nice textured look along the middle panel of the shoe.
The 1" high leather sole provides you with enough cushion to make it through the day without foot fatigue, and still look as good as they did the first day you bought them. The buckle matches the shiny leather texture to give these shoes a sleek finished look that is worth every penny paid.
- Shoes available in burgundy and brown so you can own a color for each occasion
- The shoe fits wider feet comfortable
- The middle panel is a different texture which gives this shoe a classic elegant look
- Comfortable leather sole allows you to wear these all day without pain
- Long leather tongue under laces makes these comfortable when worn with a tighter fit
- The leather on this shoe won't wrinkle in unattractive ways after wear
- Sole has a tendency to tear off after minimal use
- Leather of the shoe can be stiff and hard to work in, making them painful to wear all day
Magnanni Men's Pueblo Sneaker
If you want to kick around town with some sharp looking casual footwear, then the Pueblo Sneaker will fit the bill. These high-quality leather shoes look great when you are just meeting up with some friends wearing your jeans and a t-shirt or going out on the town wearing something a little dressier.
The padding on the tongue and the collar makes these incredibly comfortable to wear if you are wearing them for an extended period.
You will not need to break these sneakers in for very long before they mold to the shape of your foot.
- The collar and tongue are padded which makes these super comfortable to wear all day
- The design is stylish enough to be worn for a night out
- The rubber soles hug your feet, so you never feel pain or experience foot fatigue
- Come in black and brown to fit any casual occasion
- It has soft leather and pliable, so the shoes will not lose shape with wear
- Sizing is off when purchasing online so these should be tried on in the store first
- Very expensive for a pair of leather sneakers
Magnanni Men's Sergio Oxford
The Magnanni Oxford's are a sharp looking wingtip shoe with beautiful detail in the stitching. These shoes have the shape of a traditional lace-up, but the decorative "broguing" gives them a dressier feel that is perfect for a variety of events.
The construction makes these comfortable enough to be worn from your first morning meeting to any after-work function you find yourself going to. The quality of the leather makes these beauties always look expensive, sleek and versatile enough to match everything in your wardrobe.
- The color and feel of the leather makes these shoes look more expensive than they are
- Breaking in point on the shoe is behind the wing-tip, so it doesn't affect the look of the shoe
- Unique brocading design on the shoe makes these especially stylish
- The design can be worn for any occasion from formal to business casual
- Available in four colors to mix and match with your wardrobe
- The shoe tends to be made narrow so they might hurt wider feet
- These are not true to size when purchased online so they should be tried on before buying
There are several factors that you need to consider before deciding on the best dress shoe to buy.
Most high-end shoes will be made with varying degrees of quality leather that will range from soft and casual to stiff and formal. It is crucial to choose a sharp looking leather shoe for the occasion, but you also want to make sure it is comfortable. Trying on a shoe in the store can give you a good indication of how comfortable it will be to wear and how stiff the leather feels.
You may love the way a pair of shoes look and think they would be the perfect accessory for those high-powered business meetings, but if they have very little in the way of sole support or they are too narrow for your feet, chances are you will not be wearing them very often. Looking online at reviews of the same shoe should give you an idea of how the manufacturer sizes the shoe. You will find most reviews tell you to buy ½ a size up or down and let you know if they are made wide or narrow. Make sure to try them out the first time around on a soft carpet so you can return them if you need to.
The look of the shoe is vital because sometimes shoes appear differently online than when you get them home. If you can find a retail outlet near you that sells the shoe so you can see the shininess of the leather or if the material ends up wrinkling in critical ways, that is always a good option.
A well-constructed shoe will last forever, feel comfortable and eventually mold to the shape of your foot. The structure can include the height of the heel, the way the shoe laces up, or how adjustable the buckles are. If the shoe is designed well, then it will look and feel elegant and expensive.
There are a few other things to consider when looking at shoes.
An authentically made high-quality shoe costs more than the cheaply made look-a-likes, but they will also last longer because of outstanding craftsmanship.
Picking a color can be tricky because unless you are buying the shoes for one special occasion, you want the shoe to go with more than one outfit
If you know you are not the person who spends time buffing and polishing every evening, then look at a low maintenance shoe, so you don't ruin your investment
The clear winner of the Magnanni shoe review is the Magnanni Men's Miro Monk Strap for design, versatility and comfort. These beautifully crafted shoes will work for any occasion because they look much dressier than their name suggests. The sleek double buckle can be adjusted for your comfort, so you never have to worry about pinching when you are wearing them for prolonged periods of time. The leather is soft enough to make them super pliable but not so much so that they lose their shape after being worn for a while. These will be the most worn shoes in your closet due to their versatility. They can be paired up with a nice pair of jeans to a fancy suit and everything in between. You will turn heads when you wear these because they are sleek, beautiful and look very expensive.